A Dress for a Housemaid

Hej hej...what a splendid day...the sun is shining and everything looks like spring...even the snowdrops are blooming...and that in the beginning of february...wonderful...now I'm crazy for gardening again...but I think it's a little too early and otherwise...I have a lot to do at the moment. I'm knitting and sewing for my label and at the moment I'm working a lot at the costumes for Hojriis Slot again...Vibeke found a great theme this year, what I really adore, but I tell you later of that. Today I wanna show you a Hojriis dress from last year. It's a  dress from around 1927/28. I'm not absolutely sure of the date...the pattern is packaged somewhere in a box...I'm moving from Berlin to the village at time and everything is chaos. Well, the dress is planned for a housemaid, that's why I've made it from black javanaise with a white collar. On the last pictures you can see it with the apron I made for the housemaids.On the last I want to say: Sorry...it's bad ironed...but ok...I babbled enough...now take a look at the dress. Kisses, Minchen.












Kommentare

Beliebte Posts